Tuesday 9 October 2012

Let the Architecture commence.

So anyone that see's this will think... 'Architecture Student?' because I don't speak about Architecture much. Well my friends, that is all about to change!

I have just begun my third year of my long and painful (I say that with love) degree. It's all very exciting already and were looking at town halls at the moment. Not a project I would of chosen myself (first term project is a specific thing, get a bit more freedom next term) however i'm starting to enjoy it.
Focusing on one or two aspects of a town hall and considering their needs is really interesting. I have dived head first into the world of the spectrum of child care. From the business commuter with Au Pairs, sending their kids to the best private school, to the single mum terrified and confused about the care and school of their children. I won't bore you with details but it's going to be good, when i've got some fun work i'll pose some pics :)

As first fortnights go this has been a fun one. Already an architecture fundraiser under our belts (see a previous post about these naughty nights) and drinks (getting absolutely sozzled) in our gallery space one afternoon. All paid for by our lovely university (or not because we pay through the nose to go in the first place but still, not complaining, I got booze!).

Anyway, enough ramblings, just thought you ought to know there will be some interesting stuff coming up :) I'm off to Paris tomorrow too so you'll hear something about that.

Ciao Omegos.


drunk in the gallery, dubbed the post crit cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment